Identify your drivers' risk
The Driver Risk Assessment is designed to identify factors that increase risk for each driver. The online assessment creates a risk profile for each driver and divides the each factor in low risk, medium risk and high risk.
The Driver Risk Assessment tool has been developed by psychologists at Cranfield University and is supported by a large body of academic research and evidence. To date the tool has been used with more than 100,000 drivers around the world. The tool produces a report that can be reviewed and discussed by a driver and their manager and is used to develop an appropriate targeted training plan for each driver based on a division of the drivers into high, medium and low risk categories.
The online assessment takes between 15 and 20 minutes to complete and focuses on two key risk areas proven to be critical in predicting the likelihood of the driver having a collision:
- Situational Risk - which establishes details about the driver and their driving history, such as age, experience, annual mileage, licence status and collision history, and
- Behavioural Risk - which covers factors such as work related pressures, aggression, driving excitement, hazard monitoring and fatigue.
- The duration of the assessment is 15-29 minutes
- Is available in over 30 languages
- Is accesible through our DriverPortal